Langkawi '11 Episode 1: I love the beach by Zachary Andika

I love the beach. Last November, Papa took us to Langkawi Island for holiday. I had 4 fun filled days there. We stayed at a cheap but fantastic resort called The Cabin at Cenang Beach. I had great time swimming (more like running and dipping) in the ocean. At first I was scared and worried that I will be swallowed by the waves but all the worry disappeared when I feel the sensation of the sand and sea water brought by waves on my feet. I also feel safe because papa was always by my side. I cannot wait for my baby sister, Cinta Amani to grow big as I am so we can have awesome time together at the beach. I am going to miss the beach when I get back to Qatar, because the water will be too cold during this time of the year.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hujan Emas di Qatar

Project Ironman Malaysia 2026

I am a Master Degree holder and I can brag about it.. at last